Participants must have:
Important Information on Boundary Awareness Training with MMSC
- The fee is $50 for all registrants, however, a waiver is available (upon request) for active clergy, retired clergy, and members in discernment (MIDs) in care of an Association. You must make the request with the Conference office by the close of registration. There can be no arrangements to waive fees if you attend training the day of the session without pre-registering.
- With Conference-led training, we automatically update your Conference file and our database to reflect your participation after confirming your attendance.
- If you decide to take Boundary Awareness Training elsewhere, it is your responsibility to update the Conference office with proof of attendance (copy of certificate).
- If you have questions about the Boundary Awareness Training requirement to maintain ministerial Association (required every three years), please contact your Association Committee on Ministry.
- Before you decide on an alternative to MMSC, check with your Association Committee on Ministry to make sure any Boundary Awareness Training, including those sponsored by Disciples of Christ (DOC) or others, meets the requirement of your Association.